Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

I loved, loved, loved, loved Twilight! It wasn't one bit disappointing to me and I thought Robert Pattinson did a perfect job playing Edward!
So we had a group of 12! It was really fun. Lots of us had on this sweet shirt and let me tell you we looked way super cool. Actually compared to some of the people there we were super cool...
I wanted to get pictures of everybody but I am not the best with picture taking! So anyways I loved it!


I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

2 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

you guys do look super cool! i am jealous, can't wait to see it. i hope you are right about it not be disappointing!!!!!

kATIE said...

hey coley. it's katie!!! i just went to see twilight again today. i just wanted to let you know that my new blog address is katieejensen.blogspot.com! i love you so much!