Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We VOTED!

Seth and I voted today for the first time of our lives. We are always about trying new things. (That is a quote of Seth not me saying that!)

5 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

So I guess the question is then... Who did you vote for?

Jolynne said...

Coley I am going to do the same post tonight! I already voted but Cory still has to vote tonight and I am gong to make him take a pic too!! How funny!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

good for you guys! we miss you....I showed bella your picture and go "look there's seth. you love uncle seth." and she goes, "I looove her" (coley). Sorry Seth we are working on her!!! She is slowly breaking down!

Alicia said...

Good job voting! We went and voted too and meant to get a picture, but Cohen tore off our stickers before we got the chance! I am glad you posted it for me. :)

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Hi Coley
Can we come over and play next week? We are getting so bored!