Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun stuff!

We have taken some fun pictures the last week that I wanted to post. This bath is from tonight. We wanted to make sure we had a good picture of the boys 'bathtub' before we move and they have a real one! They sure don't mind it though.

Last night we went to a quadruple birthday party! The kids all got those cute little cupcake icecream cones and Brock was in heaven!
I think his face says it all!

At the beginning of the week we went to the Street's garage and the boys were in heaven! They have this sweet truck and these two pocket bikes. I think they both look pretty studly on the yellow one!
Doran looks like he was born to do this.
The picture below Doran was saying 'smile!'. I think he looks so wierd in it! He does too. As soon as he has me take his picture he asks to see it. When he saw this one his smile dropped and he just stared at it. I think he was trying to figure out why he looked so wierd.
This means trouble! Luckily he is still a little too chicken to jump down so he just lowers himself back in. Another bonus of our new house: Brock will finally have his own room! Side note: So will Seth and I!!!
There are so many cute stories that happen every day. I get so mad that I don't get them down right away. Brock is really starting to talk. If you ask him something he will answer uh-huh or NO! He also has learned to call me Coley in addition to Mommy. Doran is getting funnier and funnier. He has been crying off and on yesterday and today because he wants a Dale Earnhart Jr. car. He keeps saying, "I want to go to the store and get Jr.!" It is so funny. How many 2 year olds like NASCAR? He also was crying tonight saying, "I want to go to church tonight! I want nursery." Hopefully Brock will like it that much in July! One last cute Doran story. The other day Jen was ready to go to work and she had on a dress and when Doran saw her he said, "Jen are you going to church?" They are so fun!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

That's so nice that Doran likes nursery. Shelby still won't go without one of us, which really shocks us. She did well that first Sunday, then she had a bad experience and now she gets shy and cries if we leave. I hope Brock will like it though!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

so cute! i love their bath tub. too cute. how nice will that be when you get moved into your new home!!!! i am so excited for you guys to be in Lehi too. yes!

Alicia said...

I love to hear all your fun stories! Good job updating all the time!
So how do they make those cupcake ice cream cones? Is it just a cupcake set down into a cone and then frosted? They look so cute and I may make them for Cohen's birthday in a couple weeks... let me know the details when you get a chance!