We are under contract on a house! In a July we will have been looking for 4 years! So needless to say I am glad we found one! Here are a couple exterior shots, next time we go inside I will post more!
Where is this little gem? I hope its still close- and without black widows! Congrats! Its an amazing house! Beautiful. Cant wait to see it in real life!
What the heck?? you didn't tell us this exciting info? I am sad because I will miss being your v.t. but I am so happy for you. That looks like such a nice home.
Your house looks so beautiful! That is so exciting for you guys! Now is a way better time to buy than four years ago, maybe that is why things never worked out before? I would love to come visit when I get back! What city is it in?
Its about time Seth got around to finding a house for you. I offered to help move but Seth turned me down. He wants me to help with the hard stuff, the back yard
We are a happy family of six! Seth, Coley, Doran, and Brock. We have two awesome puppers, Sharky and Trixie, that are so fun and complete our family. We love spending time together and having fun!
11 comments:
It is such a beautiful house. I love the big porch. I love everything about it. I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats!! The house looks gorgeous!
HOORAY! I am excited for you guys! Owning your own house is the best! It's so cute!
i love this house. it is like on the movies! we are so excited for you guys!
Where is this little gem? I hope its still close- and without black widows!
Congrats! Its an amazing house! Beautiful. Cant wait to see it in real life!
Love it!! Can't believe you've been looking for that long, however...looks like it paid off!!! And what a great time to get tax cuts! Congrats!!
It's beautiful!
What the heck?? you didn't tell us this exciting info? I am sad because I will miss being your v.t. but I am so happy for you. That looks like such a nice home.
Your house looks so beautiful! That is so exciting for you guys! Now is a way better time to buy than four years ago, maybe that is why things never worked out before? I would love to come visit when I get back! What city is it in?
Its about time Seth got around to finding a house for you. I offered to help move but Seth turned me down. He wants me to help with the hard stuff, the back yard
Love momma bear
Why didn't Seth invite papa and momma bear to the reunion.
Post a Comment