
Saturday we basically had a family reunion at our house. We had family meet us there so they could see it and I took pictures so I could let all our family everywhere else see it.

Above is the view from the front door. The door to the right that you can see is the room in the picture below. It is an office/sitting room. Seth took a poll from everybody to see what they thought: office or formal living room. Office is winning 9-7 so far but I think that is because of the title formal living room. If you say a sitting room (which would be furnished with a nice couch, a chair, and maybe a little end table) it may change a few votes. The room is a little to small for a formal living room.

Below is a half bath that is to the left in the entry area.

Below is the master bedroom.

Master bathroom.

Family room and dining room.

Kitchen...

Doran...

Fireplace which is in the family room.

Here is the hallway which is before the family room from the entry way. The door on the left is an entrance to the kitchen and the door to the right is the laundry room.

Laundry room.

Doran has already decided which room is his and which is Brock's. He told Brock that he gets the purple room. The door Abby is walking into is a jack and jill bathroom, or in this case, a jack and jack!

And the room Doran chose for himself is the room with the ball trim. He calls it his room and kept showing everyone 'Doran's room'. This picture was taken from his entrance to the jack and jack bathroom.

Here is their jack and jack bathroom.

The staircase to the upstairs.

The guest room in the upstairs.

The bathroom upstairs.

The bonus room in the upstairs. This is what is above the garage. There is also an unfinished basement that I didn't take any pictures of, I meant to... but I forgot. So that is all for now. We can close as soon as June 2nd and we are so excited!
5 comments:
Man, it's like my dream house! It's really nice!
WOW! Love it! Thanks for posting pics!
It's just perfect! I am so excited for you guys! congrats!!!!
It's gorgeous! I love it!
I love it! That is so exciting for you guys!!! It looks so spacious and nice! And a play room will be awesome!
When you wanna finish your basement (which is probably down the road) my husband can help you out! :)
Post a Comment