
Last night was the Paramore/No Doubt concert and it was amazing! I had so much fun! Paramore was awesome!

No Doubt was so awesome! I loved the whole thing. Their set was cool, their clothes, all the songs they played... It reminded me why I was so obsessed in high school!

Gwen was amazing! She doesn't look like she has had 2 kids.


Her she is doing her traditional pushups during Just a Girl! I am glad I got a picture of that!

Then my favorite part of all, which is probably just my favorite part now that I am a Mom. She asked the crowd if we could sing Happy Birthday to Kingston and then she brought him up on stage! I love that even though she is so successful and famous she still puts her family first and had her family there with her! I loved it!

It was by far my favorite concert ever! I loved it!

2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun. You all looked so pretty!
How fun!! Looks like a blast!!
Post a Comment