
I can not believe Doran is already 4! It seems like just yesterday that I was working at DMBA and throwing up in everyone elses trash cans.... And now he is 4! I have never been sad before about them growing up and hitting milestones, but this is sad. He is totally a little boy now and not my little baby. But I guess I can just enjoy every minute and blog so I never forget all the wonderful memories! His birthday was on Sunday. He has learned that his birthday is August 1st and has been telling people for months. He also has been excited because he knew shark week started August 1st! Well we took him to Brick Oven and got him his free meal and he loved being sung to! He was so happy! That night when he was laying in bed he was squirming and told me, "I am so excited Mom!" I loved it! I have never seen someone so excited for their birthday as he has been.

Then when his birthday came he had bad allergies all day! I even gave him a little allergy medicine and it didn't help much. Luckily it didn't slow him down too much.

I found the perfect shirt for him at Old Navy... Jaws! He loved it so much I had to wash it so her could wear it again today... He might make me do it again tomorrow too.

We made Dad's Favorite Dessert again for him since he can't eat cake but this year he demanded that I decorate it. He said he wanted a racecar cake and a shark party. So Julie figured out how I could do both... A race track around water with a shark in it. It wasn't my best cake but he loved it!

Brock just had fun playing at the park. Man they are good lookin little guys!

Here he is eating some dessert with his 'sister'. Sometimes they look so much alike!

Here he is with Grandma G. He still didn't really eat this, I don't think he believed me that there wasn't egg in it.


Present time!

You gotta love how helpful little kids are when it comes to unwrapping presents. Always makes me laugh!

Woody! Brock and Doran have discovered the Toy Story movies this summer and Doran loves Woody and Brock loves Buzz. When they watch them the whole time they say who is each character. I am Bo Peep, Daddy is Zurg, Doran is Woody, Brock says he is Buzz and Buster, Jayce is Jessie, Jenny is a Barbie... It never stops!

I love the way his hands are in this picture! You can tell how excited he is... BUBBLES!!!

A bag... and another bag... and another bag... AND ANOTHER... bag... and a SHARK WEEK DVD!
I think he is a sharkaholic!

And they are pooped! Another birthday come and gone! I love you Doran!
3 comments:
So cute, it was so fun to see how happy he was. The cake was sooooo delicious. We loved it. You did a great job with the cake, it looked so good.
What cute litle guys! Gabe absolutely loves toy stoy too. We watch them both atleast 1 or twice a day!
Happy Birthday Doran!! Too cute - what kind of cake was that? Don't you just love boys:)
Post a Comment