Monday, August 23, 2010

Spring City

This weekend our friends the Carlile's invited us down to their family house in Spring City. We had such a good time. The boys had so much fun. We roasted marshmallows and starbursts and made tinfoil dinners in the fire.
The boys both loved roasting the marshmallows.
Kambree loved the marshmallows!

There was also a tire swing that the boys loved! They kept wanting to get pushed higher and higher!

It is hard to say what there favorite part was, but I would guess for Brock it was the creek that ran through the property. He loved going and throwing rocks in. We brought Samson too and he loved the creek. He kept getting in it and playing. I didn't even know he liked water!
Samson had about as much fun there as the boys did. He played in the creek, wandered the huge property, ate bones, and even barried his bone! I didn't even know dogs really did that. It was so fun!
The whole city is pretty old and historical. Seth loves old buildings so he was in heaven! Here is a picture of the boys in front of the old general nerchandise store.... I wish they still had 5 cent squirts!!!

2 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! Too bad I spooked you out today. Hopefully you will still go with us :)

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

Love, love, love Spring City. I hope you got to see inside the church off the main street--cool. I can't believe how big your boys are getting, they are so cute!