Poor Doran has had a hard several days and there still seems to be no end in sight! Ever since his birthday he has had horrible allergies. He will cough all night and his eyes will swell and get so blood shot. I feel so bad for him. He is still as sweet as can be but I can not even imagine how miserable he must feel. I think he realizes they get worse when he goes outside because today he wouldn't even go with me to 'the poop park' to walk the dog and that is normally one of his favorite things to do. I am hoping this passes soon because I hate seeing him so miserable.
You can tell in this picture even his cheeks swell. One night he woke up and his eyes were like two little slits and he could barely open them!
On other happier news softball is over! Seth was the home run champ of his league. They played in this huge park and the fences were so high and he could just drill it right over the fence! In the last game I was catcher and the ump said Seth was the only guy he has seen hit a ball over their fence! It must be his huge muscles! :) (He is gonna kill me for posting this!) Way to go Seth!
2 comments:
Do you have any children's benadryl or zyrtec? I've given that to Shelby before. She's lucky and so far has not shown any signs of seasonal allergies, she just has the food allergies and had a reaction to amoxicillin that time a couple months ago. Any sign of a rash, I give her one of those two. Talk to your doctor, too, cuz they might be able to prescribe something. The other two are just OTC.
Poor little guy! Allergies are miserable!
Post a Comment