
We have been doing play dates lately with the 'girlfriends'. We met up last week at farm country and we had so much fun! They added a new room called from soil to market and the kids had so much fun in it. It is all about planting seeds and growing crops. It was really a fun room!

Here Brock Rod is driving a tractor in the soil to market room. I have been calling him Brock Rod for a few months because I think it sounds cute. When I try to get his attention I call him Brock Rodney. The other day when I called him Brock Rodney he got mad at me and said, 'I not Brock Mardney. You're Brock Mardney!' It was so funny! Now he knows it is cute and will tell me all the time that he isn't Brock Mardney!

We went on a wagon ride at farm country and the kids were so cute! This is Halle, Doran's 'girlfriend'. I couldn't get one with Haisley in it, she is Brocky's little lady. This picture also shows Doran's recently developed bad habit... Nail biting! Seth thinks it is my fault that he does it since I bite mine, but I think if he is going to blame me then I will blame my Dad since he does it! Haha! Probably not but it makes me feel a little better!
1 comment:
Oh, they look so cute!! I need to download my pics to the computer- they are still on my camera. We will have to go again. The girls loved it and still talk about the barn.
Post a Comment