6 years ago
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
10, 5, today
Today is day 28 of the challenge! Almost done! I am posting a picture from 10 years ago, five years ago, and today and saying what has changed from then to today. 10 years ago I was a junior in high school. I worked at Albertson's in the bakery, babysat my little brother Brooks, and was hanging out with Jolynne and Nicole. I lived at home, obviously, and my mom was single and working full time. Jen and Ryan had both gotten married the summer before.
Five years ago I was pregnant with Doran! Seth and I had almost been married for a year and were living in the basement of my mom's house while house hunting. (We did that for almost 4 years.) That year in February Jen, Jayce, Seth, and I went down to Las Vegas and Seth and I went to the Coldplay concert. I was super sick because of my pregnancy and threwup almost the whole way down. When we got to the casino Jayce was trying to figure out what the smell was (alcohol, cigarettes, and coffee all combined) and kept saying, "It smell wike.... It smell wike... It smell wike...." She couldn't figure out what the smell was, but I don't think Seth or I will forget how funny that was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I love this post! I love love love the last pic! That is facebook worthy! haha!
Post a Comment