6 years ago
Saturday, March 26, 2011
6 YEARS!
Today is our wedding's sixth birthday! It is crazy how fast time flies! I remember the whole day perfectly! It was perfect and I was so happy. I woke up really early and my friend Erica came over and did my hair while I did my makeup. Jen and Emily came over to drop Jayce off with my Mom while they went and got their hair done. Jayce had the worst allergies that day and her eyes were boogered shut. Then Granny and Poppy came and picked me up and we drove up to Salt Lake together. Granny was my escort and Poppy was a witness. We got there about 40 minutes before we were even supposed to be there (and they have you get there an hour and a half before the ceremony)! So we waited in the foyer for Seth to get there. He was on time, on the dot. Then we both got ready so fast that we got to sit together in the Celestial Room for about half an hour. It was wonderful! Then we got married! We couldn't stop kissing, which shouldn't be suprising! We took pictures outside. It was a nice day except for a little breeze. We stood in front of the fountain forever waiting for it go off, but it never did that day. We found out later it was because it was to windy. Then we drove down to Granny's house together where we had our wedding lunch/Easter egg hunt. Granny was so sweet and put it on for us. It was a blast! We stayed at Granny's until we had to be to the reception center. We got there early and found out that the flower place forgot to send my bouque. I took Gaygay and Sammi's bouque's and put them together until mine got there. Before the reception started I made a fool of myself trying to sing 'Grow old with you' to Seth. He then sang to me and I cried. The reception was awesome and fun! Once it ended we went and cleaned Seth's expedition, which had gotten trashed! (We had left my car parked in my Mom's garage so no one would get it. When we got it Blake had put a note on it and package of oreos that he didn't have the heart to waste by sticking them on a car!) We had a room at the reception center so once the Expedition was clean we went back! In the middle of the night Seth and I were both starving so Seth went and got us Del Taco! It was a great day! The perfect day for starting our lives together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhh! Happy Anniversary!
Where are your pictures? You can't do a post with no pictures...Especially on your anniversary! :)
I hope you had some time well spent together! You guys deserve it!
I hope you had a great anniversary! You two are perfect for each other!
Congrats on the anniversary. I hope it was a great day for you. Good thing your car didn't get repoed like the story you told me about today. That would have sucked!
Post a Comment