Brock has developed a darling new phrase over the last couple weeks that I love! If he gets hurt or gets in trouble he will start crying and say, "You hurt me feelins mommy!" No matter what it is, the phrase is always the same. Just a little bit ago I told him he couldn't have a lollipop and took it away from and he started crying and told me 'You hurt me feelins mommy'. I love how he says it.
Seth and I signed up for our first 5K of the year. This will be the first 5K we have done together and I am really excited. When I was training for my half last year he ran with me a couple times and I really loved it. I am a little nervous because I haven't ran since last September when I got IT band syndrome. I am hoping it doesn't take me too long to get back to where I was before the long break. I also kind of want to beat Seth.... Haha!
6 years ago
1 comment:
You will do great, I wish I could be running with you. Jake is doing a triathalon in a couple weeks and I wish so bad I could do it with him. O well in a few months I will be back again.
Post a Comment