Sunday, January 8, 2012

4!!!

Brocky turned four today! He woke up and said, "Gavin I am four now!" I made the boys birthday pancakes and at the last minute realized I had checked the ingredients... Egg. Poor Dordor had to eat a bowl of cereal.

Brock is obesessed with puppies lately so he was so excited to get a puppy pillow pet from grandma and Papa K!

He also got a Luigi shirt that he loves! I wouldn't let him take off his Giants jersey to put it on yet... Superstitions, got to love them.

I had a little present for Brocky to open today since we gave him his boots and legos at his party last week. We opened it with Daddy on video chat on the phone. Doran was equally as excited about Brock's super hero squinkies.

Puppies. Luigi, and Captain America are what makes Brocky happy lately, so he got a little bit of all of them!

And on a more serious note.... The Giants won today! Woohoo! Next up-Packers. There is only one thing I can do. I bleed blue! I carry the team on my back! ;)



1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

Happy Birthday Brocky! You are burning Clay Matthews jersey?