
Seth had his 29th birthday on December 23rd! The boys were so excited for Daddy's birthday! We woke up and went to breakfast at his favorite breakfast place, Kneaders. We had lunch at Chipotle with all Seth's family. That night we had a birthday party for him. We gave him a new PS3 for his birthday and a new controller so we threw him a game party. Some friends and family came over and played video games and hd pizza, drinks, and treats. I forgot to serve his ice cream cake! I kept telling the boys we had to give Daddy 29 birthday spankings. Doran loved it and couldn't wait to start while Brock was yelling, "No!!! Don't spank my Dad!" Doran and I had to sneak them in when Brock wasn't around!

Seth's brother Gabe took Seth snowboarding for his birthday. He had a lot of fun!
1 comment:
Ok, Wow. I am not going to lie I might have gotten a little teary eyed. I have not seen all these posts. I feel like We don't talk enought that I don't even know what's going on in your lives and I missed saying Happy Birthday to your boys! I love your family!
Post a Comment