
I have decided I am going to try to do a year in pictures challenge. I constantly am suprised how fast time is flying! My boys are growing up so fast and I always think where did the time go?! I think I might need to get a better camera for this because my camera is awful if there is any movement and my cell camera is bad in certain lighting. Hopefully between the two I can get good ones for awhile though. So I started on Sunday, New Years day. I took a picture after the Giants game of Seth and Blake. I think it is obvious from the picture that the Giants won :) ! Seth picked up Blake to celebrate! He did the same thing in 2008 after the Giants won the first game that season. We watched the Giants Cowboys game on New Years with Blake, two of his brothers, and Papa Don and we had so much fun! It was also great that the Giants won the game and the division that night and are now in the playoffs!

The old picture is much clearer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment