Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jump On It

Brock's birthday is this coming Sunday, but we decided to have his birthday party last Friday so the Yakiwchuks and Uncle Zach could be there. Brock wanted a blue puppy cake so I didn't know what else I could do besides Blue's clues. He loved it so I figure I did good. We had his birthday party at jump on it. It is a huge warehouse type building that is full of trampolines and a few bounce houses. It was a ton of fun!

Eating cake and ice cream!

Look at that sexy blue eyed man!

Brock loved opening his presents. He got a couple of awesome guns that he has been super excited about!

The little kids liked the little carousel a lot. The boys liked having people jump with them, but Claire hated it! She would cry and say "No jump!" Cute little kids!

Uncle Gabe is flipping Chloe into the foam put in this picture. She had a lot of fun, but her poor brother Caden didn't! He broke his arm that morning and was crying when he got there because he was so sad that he couldn't jump. I felt so bad for the poor little guy!

Doran is jumping on the trampoline angled on the wall in this picture. He had so much fun jumping and playing with his cousins and friends. His favorite part was the foam pit that you could jump into from the tramps. Brock just loved jumping and playing! He said it was his favorite birthday party ever!



No comments: