June was an exciting month for us! Doran and Brock saw Junior win for their first time. (Junior has won before, just not since they have been fans.) They were both so excited and were jumping and screaming! Grandpa, who is a huge Junior fan, was crying. Doran made me get his Junior costume out of the Halloween box. They have tried to watch every race since.
The construction on Grandma and Papa K's house was well underway and we would go check it out all the time. The boys were so excited the time we went and the theater room had been painted!
Brooks thinks I am a pansy and dared me to drink some of this habenero extract. He didn't think I would, so he started offering free babysitting. At that point I got it in writing and dove in! It was hot, but it wore off fast.
Seth got me some awesome new gym shoes. I love them!
Oh ya! I was just as excited as him when we found Lord of the Rings legos! That day he decided he would be Frodo for Halloween!
Sammi had a mission farewell party at Granny's! It was the last time we got to see her before she will be home next Christmas! The people of Paris are going to be so lucky to have her!
The boys got a sunburn one day at sevenpeaks. That night I slathered them with lotion and made them wear wife beaters. Brock said, "We are wearing these funny shirts like Brooksy!"
Doran played t-ball during the month of June. He loved it. He always wanted to be on first base so he would always get the ball. It was fun seeing how he was competitive in the games.
Trixie has been growing like crazy! Brock had a fun time taking her on walks.
June was the month of fires! Every day a new fire was starting somewhere. There were two that were really close by. The first one was on the mountain right by here in Saratoga. It was crazy to see the smoke and the flames.
This one was on the moutain in Alpine. In about two hours it went from nothing to all the way up the mountain. I have never seen a fire grow so fast! We could see this one from our porch, so I would check on it during the night and look at the flames.
6 years ago


















1 comment:
I'm glad your finally blogged!
Post a Comment