Seth and Doran are both still growing their hair out and I thought Brock was going to join them. His hair was getting pretty long and his curls were really cute, but I had the hardest time styling his hair. I asked him the other morning if he wanted a hair cut so I could do his hair in a "faux-hawky" again. He got very excited and said yes. So I didn't waste much time before I cut his hair. He giggled through most of it saying it tickled. It is a little to short for a faux-hawk right now, but in a week or two he should be good. After I finished he said he always wants to cut his hair little because he loves it.
He got sick again this week, fever and all. He was still sick the day I cut his hair. He looks miserable in the picture, but atleast his hair looks cute!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment