Sunday, January 6, 2013

Raz-kid

 Like I posted the other day, this has been the coldest winter ever! Our shower pipes have frozen and we can not get it running. It is just trickling, which I guess is good. It means nothing has broke!

Today was the second day of the playoffs. The only game I was very interested was the Seahawks Redskins game. I really wanted the Seahawks to win. So did the Cloward kids! Ryan sent me this picture and I love it! Hope they go all the way! I like Richard Sherman and his trash talking ways.
 The greatest invention ever made! Raz-Kids! Doran loves doing his reading because of it and it makes it much less stressful. They have thousands of books on this website. He logs in under his teachers and his name, it pulls up what level he is at, and then he listens to a book, reads it, and then takes a quiz. When he finishes those three tasks on a book he earns stars. With his stars he buys rockets. planets, aliens, and all sorts of space stuff for his Raz rocket! It makes him so excited to read and his reading has improved so much! I can't believe how fast he is learning. Brock is really excited to start kindergarten next year so he can do Raz-Kids too!

No comments: