Wednesday, January 30, 2013

LASIK

 Monday morning the day Seth has been waiting for for years finally happened, he got LASIK! He had his pre-op on Friday and was like a kid waiting for Christmas until Monday. Brock and I watched the procedure. It was a little creepy watching him lift up the flap and seeing it all. They put it on a DVD for us and Doran was disgusted when I showed him. He was worried about Seth the rest of the day.
 Rockin dark shades after the surgery! He got home and slept. He said it felt like he had in jacked up contacts. I made him eat his meal in bed. :)
 He even went and lifted that day. He wore his glasses and got called Hollywood by the gym boss. He said he was really surprised that he never was in any sort of pain. I was glad. The next day at the post-op he was already seeing 20/15! I am so happy that he finally got this. He is such a hard worker and a great provider. He desereved it!

No comments: