Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Round two

 Doran has had so much fun with his Uncle Zach being in town. Every morning he has gone with him to get hot cocoa and loves hanging out with him. Last night they were watching Batman together like this. Pretty cute.
 We went sledding again today. The hills were way slicker than they were before and it was faster and funner. We had a lot more accidents today too. I had just gone down the hill and was standing at the bottom when two dudes crashed into me and slammed me down. Man did it hurt! I have a huge goose egg on my head. So then I started walking up the hill and noticed Seth and Doran standing just a bit up the hill so I walked to them. When I got to them Doran was gushing blood out of his nose and mouth all over himself and the mountain. He got taken out while he was walking up. He didn't even cry. His nose has bled off and on the rest of the day, but he hasn't cared much.
We went to Brick Oven tonight and Brocky got his birthday dessert. He was pretty happy about getting sung to. His birthday is only a week away. Such a cute little guy!

No comments: