Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Freezing!

Our shower was frozen for 6 days before it finally got warm enough outside to un-thaw. It was only above freezing one day and went right back below and hasn't gone back. We have been leaving the shower trickling so it won't freeze up again. I would prefer it to be warmer!
Brock was pretty sick for a few days. The poor little guy was so miserable.

Brock came sleep walking into my room one night saying he had a bad dream about Sharky turning into a dragon. I was able to snap a picture of him :)
Doran and I went to see Les Mis last Friday night. I had to cover his eyes at a few parts, but he really liked it. His favorite character was Gavroche.


Seth's first playoff game was Saturday. They killed them. Seth did amazing, of course! He had a safety! He had others sacks and tackles too. I love watching him play. He did his hair Clay Matthews style to keep it out of his face. He looks even better than Clay!

The boys didn't enjoy the game very much. They both fell sound asleep. It was a good thing though!
Final score!

Doran and Brock have been begging me to build this last lego that I have been putting off. Finally I told them I was lego-ed out and told them to do it. And they did! They did a pretty awesome job too! Perhaps my lego making days are over! (I sure hope so!)

Seth's beautiful, silky hair poorly braided by me!

No comments: