Brock's first day of kindergarten was yesterday! He was so excited he could hardly stand it! I had to work in the morning and will always have to when they go to school so Seth loaded me up with pictures!
He took them to Macey's before and let them get donuts. Such a good daddy!
Brock's favorite donut is a chocolate cake donut with white icing and crumbled oreos!
At the school!
He loves the big kids playground!
Waiting in line! Brocky is not very good at fake smiling!
He really loves his teacher so far Mrs. Baird. I have already got 'but Mom Mrs. Baird said' dropped on me too!
All done! He was so excited to bring home papers too! He got right to work filling up his bag with things about him for his homework!
Today was him first time riding the bus. He has been waiting over a year for this moment!
He gets to ride with lots of his cousins!
Getting on the bus!
This is him the night before school! It was after nine and he was up and giggling! He was so excited to start school and it was very cute!
This is him when I left for work in the morning.
Doing his homework right away!
Today after I picked him up from Samantha's he was starving. He wouldn't eat there because she didn't have blueberry pancakes. So we came home and whipped him up a batch all for him and he scarfed them down! I guess this kindergarten thing is exhausting!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment