Monday, May 17, 2010

Granny and Poppy's 50th

Saturday night was Granny and Poppy's 50th anniversary party. It was so much fun! They were so cute together in their matching clothes. They had a great turnout. I knew they would because everyone loves them! They are two of the best people I know and such great examples. I love them sooo much!
Doran and Cassie were great little helpers... maybe.
The kids had a lot of fun playing together.
My Mom and Papa K were the party planners! I think they put on the party of the year! (Something was wrong with my camera so lots of my pictures were not clear, very sad!)
Here is a picture of my sweet hubby dancing with his sweet mommy! It was a fun night! Way to go Granny and Poppy!



2 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

your grandparents are two of teh sweetest nicest people I have ever met! I am so glad I got to take their pictures. I strive for my marriage to be like their's!!!

Jolynne said...

How fun! I am sad I missed this! Your granny and poppy are so cute!