Thursday, May 27, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Today was Doran's preschool graduation (1 of either 2 or 3)! I dressed the boys in the same outfit and they looked so cute.
Doran wouldn't participate in the singing program that the kids did which made me sad but it was cute to watch.
The kids got to release the class butterflies with Miss Julie. They got them as caterpillers and got to watch them through the whole transformation.
You can barely see the butterfly in Miss Julie's thumb.


She gave them all cute pictures of them with her and then wrote a note for them on the back. She asked every kid what they wanted to be when they grew up, no shock Doran said a racecar driver! One little girl said a mom and I thought it was so sweet!
I am kind of sad his first year of school is over! He is growing up a little too fast. Atleast he will be back with Miss Julie for the next year or two. He loves her and I am so glad we have her just right around the corner! She is the best preschool teacher!

2 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

You are so nice Nicole. I loved teaching Doran this year and can't wait to have him back. :) He is doing great and he did look super cute yesterday.

Jen Yak said...

The boys looked so darling! Miss Julie is a cute teacher.