Monday, May 17, 2010

Potty trained

Brock has been going pee and poop on the big boy potty since March but he was always just forcing it and never knew when he needed to go. Well, last Tuesday morning Seth and I went to breakfast at Kneaders and Brock told us he needed to go potty. I took him into the bathroom and sure enough he went. So we came home and put him in big boy underwear. He didn't have an accident until Friday when he got sick with diarrhea. He had a few problems Friday and Saturday because he was sick both days, but Sunday no accidents. I still can't believe it, but it seems like he is potty trained! He is so smart! He is very proud of his underwear and likes to go potty anywhere we go so everyone knows he is a big boy, or more accurately, a show off! I have been changing diapers since August 1 2006! I almost don't know what to do with myself not having a diaper to change!
Showing off his big boy underwear! Yay Brockrod!

7 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

oh!!! I am sooo jealous! i'm back with 3 in diapers again! what a big boy! Brocky is so smart.

Julie Carlile said...

Wow that is great! How old is Brocky? He just did it all on his own. What a big boy.

Kayla said...

I'm so jealous too! I thought boys were supposed to be harder. Well, we've been trying to train Shelby for 6 months now!

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

YAY Brock!!! Emily potty-trained and I had no more diapers after 6 1/2 years; THAT was a good day! ('course then I had Caleb...) ;)

Melissa said...

Way to go Brock!! Can you please teach Haisley how to go potty ALL the time in the toilet?!!!!

Patrick and Shyla said...

I just have to say, I think you are a great mom!!! You are such a good example!!

Jolynne said...

Thats awesome Coley! Way to go Brock!
Ps. I miss you! Can we PLEASE get together?!