Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Wii

So I asked for a wii and wii fit for my birthday and mother's day presents. I got them and I got them early. It has been so much fun having them! The kids all love it and so do Seth and I. Doran is a pro at it. He knows how to do everything with it and now he never wants to watch TV. If it weren't for football we would probably cancel our tv. Here is Brock playing. The love making miis, the characters on it. Every once in awhile I will pull someone up and they will have been changed by Dordor. I pulled up Brock the other day and he was wearing a beanie and red sunglasses that he wasn't before.
Here is Cassie playing. She doesn't like messing up on it very much.
Doran's first favorite game was sword fighting. Then he switched to frisbie and table tennis because he started to get grounded from swordfighting. (He would throw huge fits when he lost! I never knew he was such a sore loser!) Then the wii fit came along and he hasn't played any of those since! He loves playing the obstacle course and getting hit into the water by the huge ball. It is so fun to watch and listen to them play because they have so much fun! It was definatelt a present that the whole family is enjoying! I recommend everyone get one!

No comments: