
Emily, Cassie, Clark, and Brent have been staying with us the past couple of days. They are in town for Granny and Poppy's 50th anniversary on Saturday! Cassie has been obsessed with school for awhile now so I thought it would be fun if she could go to preschool with Doran this week. His teacher said it was ok too! So here they are this morning ready for Cassie's first day of preschool. Neither of them will tell us what they learned about but we know they had fun!

The boys sure are going to be sad when they aren't staying with us anymore! They are having the time of their lives playing non-stop!
2 comments:
They are so cute! I'm glad they were able to go to school together! I'm sure they will always remember it.
Cassie is so cute! She kept calling her name out when she wanted to do something. We made our own little books yesterday. I couldn't tell what either of theirs were about but they seemed proud of them. Cassie kept saying, "Doran come sit by me, Come play with me!" And Doran was her little buddy the whole day. At one point Cassie said to me, " I want to go to preschool." When I told her she was at preschool she got a huge smile.
Post a Comment