Sunday, August 12, 2012

6 years old!

 I can't believe Doran is six! He has grown so fast. He is obsessed with legos this year, last year it was Harry Potter, the year before was sharks, the year before was Nascar, the year before was Cars and Speed Racer, and the year before was his first birthday so that was just hotwheels cars. Once he gets obsessed with something, he always is. He will always love Nascar and sharks and now legos. It is kind of fun. We had a fun birthday party for him in our backyard. We had balloons staked all over the yard and for his 'cake' he had donuts from Maceys (egg free!) and creamies popsicles! It was a ton of fun!





 We took him to birthday dinner at Texas roadhouse because he really wanted steak. He had a blast and loved when they made him sit on the saddle.


 They brought him icecream for his dessert. Before he ate I asked if it had egg in it and was assured that it didn't. Immediately after his first bite he was sick and within five minutes he had thrown up. A little frustrating.

 On his birthday Seth had to work so we went to Brick Oven for lunch. Jayce loved it and ate five pieces of pizza!



 Doran wanted a huge Lord of the Rings lego for his birthday. He got it. I don't think I will ever buy them legos again. It took me all day to set it up! It is still together though so I guess it was worth it.

2 comments:

Jolynne said...

He is sooo big!

Jen Yak said...

I can't believe Jayce ate 5 pieces of pizza! I wish I was at the party to partake of the creamies!