Monday, August 27, 2012

Shark week and the end of summer!

 This year shark week was later then it usually is. They pushed it back so it didn't have to compete with the olympics. The boys loved it. They watched it everyday and wore shark shirts every day. I also signed up for instagram this month. I was so excited to learn that I could blog the photos edited the way they are on instagram. I think the look so fun!
 We had lunch on Grandma and Papa K's deck a few times. It is a way relaxing and fun place to eat!
 Brock really wanted a picture of his new outfit. He actually wanted lots of other pictures, but I decided not to blog all of those.
 Doran had his pre-kindergarten checkup! We had to have the doctor fill out lots of papers for his allergies and asthma. Luckily we got them all taken care of and he is ready for school!
 This is how Doran spent most of Shark Week. There was a program about the megaladon and he is now obsessed with it. He talks about it all the time and how he wishes it weren't extinct. I definitely am glad that it is!
 One morning he woke up early to watch shark week with Seth before he left for work. When Brock and I woke up a couple hours later this is how we found him.
 I seriously doubt anyone else loves it this much. If someone claims to, I will need some proof.
 It's the most wonderful time of the year! Football! Oh I can't wait!
 We went to u-swirl for our cheat meal and I hit the weight dead on and got mine for free. Seth thought he would be a wise guy and had them write this as my name. I guess it beats other nicknames he calls me.
 One day I realized Doran has achieved his goal of having his hair look like Luke Skywalker. He freaks when I comb it because it actually tangles and snarls now! He has reall nice hair.
 One of the last days of sleeping in and 'sneaking in'. The sad thing about this picture is that I was awake and could be asleep since they still were.
 We got the puppers a giant kennel so they can shack up while we are gone. She loves it, he couldn't care less.
 The boys playing chess, or rather their own made up game that requires a chess board and chess pieces. Handsome boys!

1 comment:

Julie Carlile said...

ok this post made me laugh so hard! Love the nickname :) I may start calling you that now.