At the end of June Seth and I ran in our second Spartan race and our first Beast. Last year we did a Super Spartan, which is 8 miles. We did the Beast this time, which is 13 miles. It was so much fun and so much mud. We were both pretty buised and had pretty bad road rashes, but it was worth it! Seth stayed with me the whole race again, but I improved my time quite a bit this year. On the 8 mile run I did it in just about 3 and I did this one in 3:40 (keep in mind there was over thirty obstacles.)!
My least favorite obstacle was the barbwire crawls. There were three of them and they were so rocky! They were painful.
At the finish line they have gladiators who hit you when you run past. Last year they were scared of Seth and hit me in the stomach. This year they charged him and barely got me. Much better!
Joel did the race with us and he kicked butt! We are all going to do it again next year.
6 years ago











2 comments:
Your amazing!
You guys are so awesome! I don't think I could ever do that!
Post a Comment