Monday, August 27, 2012

Kindergarten night

 Tonight Doran had his kindergarten night. I just can't believe it! I am totally going to be the typical/pathetic mom tomorrow morning sobbing at the bus stop. He is excited to ride the bus and that is pretty much it. He doesn't know what to expect for the rest.
 Brock, of course, demanded a shot of him.
 We went in to the school and gave the office his epi-pen. Then I signed up for the PTA, found out his bus route, got his bus pass and signed that Seth or I would be dropping him off and picking him up at it every day (new state law that a kindergarten must be accompanied to and from the bus stop), and then went to his classroom! That is when he got nervous. When his teacher asked him his name he could barely say it. She gave him his first assignment and had him color a picture of himself and write his name.
 His first student signature! So cute! I bet it won't look like that in a month from now. Now we will see how I, I mean he, holds up tomorrow.

No comments: