Well, the day arrived. A little late for Doran's liking. He was up a little before seven worried that he was going to miss the bus. It was nice to have a lot of time to get him ready so there was no stress or comotion, but two hours was a bit much. I guess atleast I got a ton of pictures! On his first day of kindergarten sign he wanted it to say a fast NASCAR racer, I thought that was a bit redundent.
Brock wanted in on all the action too. He had to wear his backpack and be cool like his brother.
Waiting at the bus stop. He was so excited that his neighbor friend Braddock is in the same class as him.
Doran and Kamree!
The bus has arrived!
All the little kindergarteners were so excited once the bus pulled up. None of them even said good-bye or anything. They just loaded on!
Doran was a bit clumsy in line :) , must have been the nerves.
Brock was very clingy all day. He had to be right by me. Finally he said, "This makes me sad Mom." I asked him what and he said, "Doran going to kindergarten." This year is going to pass so fast and then it will be his turn!
They are back! I wish I got a picture of him as they pulled up. He was on the front row, next to the window, pressing his face to the glass and looking out.
The bus driver got every kindergarteners first and last name. They will not be allowed to get off without a parent there.
After we went to McDonald's with the Mills family to celebrate the first day of school! It was a fun day! I think he is a little burned out. Now to do it again tomorrow!
6 years ago
















1 comment:
Love all the pictures! I love that kid. He is so grown up! I can't believe how quickly those 3 years went by in preschool. I love having Brock this year too!
Post a Comment