Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hard hitter!

 Seth is midway through another season of arena football! Saturday night he had an awesome game. Every play he was right in the middle of it. He played almost every offensive and defensive play the whole game. He had a big reception on offense and stripped the ball and ran it back for a touchdown on defense! He had tons of tackles and a few big sacks. At the end of the game the other team was trying so hard to get one last touchdown, even though they would have still lost. The offense in the box was all cheering, "Go Seth!" rather than stop 'em team or something. He is a beast! It is fun to watch and see how good he is. He usually is pretty banged up after a game. This week his forehead was bruised pretty bad. So was his nose, but it always gets bruised!
 The mornings are getting colder and colder. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we go to the bus stop by Miss Julie's so Brock can go into preschool and Doran can catch the bus across the street. Today as I walked out of Miss Julie's Doran was standing at the bus stop shivering so I yelled and asked if he would like to wait in the car. He took of running to the car and jumped in. He was freezing! He is such a sweet boy!
 This year I finally got an elf on the shelf. The boys absolutely love him. They named him Happy. (They have never seen Happy Gilmore.) He is working wonders. The other day after I finished getting ready for church Brock said, "Wow Mama! You look so pretty!" I thought it was the sweetest thing ever until he added, "Do you think happy heard me say that?" Nice! This is where they found him this morning and it was probably their favorite yet. He is reading the Hobbit and is at the part where Smaug is first introduced. That Happy ;)
I think someone is going through a growth spurt! He begged and begged for a strawberry smoothie. I made him a huge one with greek yogurt and strawberries. While he was drinking it he got a huge handful of treats out of the pantry to eat with it. He ate them all! I am in trouble for when these two are teenagers!
Today is 12-12-12. It is the last time for 88 years that there will be a recurring date! I had to take a picture at 12:12 with my phone because I am cool like that. I made a wish too!

No comments: