Friday, December 7, 2012

Family Vacation!

 Three months later! I have so many pictures from our awesome vacation we took Labor Day weekend and week this year, but I am having a hard time getting them to upload to the blog. I will do my best, don't want to forget! We spent our first two nights in Vegas and the rest was in California. In Vegas we mainly ate, walked the strip, and went to the shark reef museum. It was a blast!
 Doran and Brock both loved the museum and swimming the best! The sharks were so cool! It was Doran's heaven!
 They didn't like their mom forcing them through the Ceasar's Palace mall, but they liked the Nike outlet there. I did too!
 This is part of the technical difficulties I am experiencing. This picture is from the next day at the beach. They were so excited!
 All you can eat buffet! Doran loved the shrimp and crap!
 We woke up really early Sunday morning and headed straight to Huntington Beach! Seth rented boogie boards and we had a great day! It was so much fun! I wish I lived closer to the beach!


 Ready to play at the beach!
 Monday we went to Universal Studios! The best part was the tour where they drive you through sets and you get to see the real shark from jaws! The transformers ride is pretty awesome too!
 Dordor's favorite part!

 The next three days we spent at Disneyland! The ride we went on the most was Star Wars then toy story in California Adventure. The kids all got picked at Jedi training too! That was really fun! Jayce got to use the force to get rid of the storm troopers!
 Claire made a new best friend! She loved grandma and would want her to hold her or hold her hand everywhere we went!
 We were lucky enough to go right after Cars Land opened in California adventure! We got to do all the rides except for the radiator springs racers. The lines for those were over three hours at one point!
 Jedi masters!

No comments: