Doran has had a lose tooth for a few weeks. On Seth's birthday I noticed that it was really lose and I could pull it. He decided that he wanted to lose it on Christmas eve so the Toothfairy and Santa would come to our house on the same night. So we waited until the next day and at the Engman Family Christmas and pulled that thing out! He didn't even cry, but his eyes would get really bugged. I am a little grossed out from pulling teeth, but I am getting pretty good at it.
Before...
After!
He was a little freaked out from all the blood, but he was such a brave boy!
So the party went on after and they opened the present Aunt Angie and her family bought for our family. She got us Star Wars lightsaber popsicle makers. The boys love them.
When we got home the boys jumped into their pajamas and ran into the kitchen. Brock got Santa's cookies ready (and ate a couple in the process) and Doran got his milk.
Then we made our Star Wars popsicles and put them in the freezer.
Doran put his tooth in his tooth case that Seth got them when he was still a baby!
And Doran tried his hardest to fall asleep. Brock not so much...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment