November was an interesting month for us as dog owners. Trixie was only seven months old, but we had to rush to get her into the vet to get fixed. She went into heat and the neighbor pug was constantly digging into our backyard. We didn't want to have olde english pug puppies to deal with! Boy dogs are way easier.
Hobbit legos!
Doran at his first wrestling match. He tried so hard and never got pinned in either match, but he didn't win either. He told my mom after that he doesn't really like wrestling. So we won't put him in it again. The program sucked anyways. There was around 60 kids and only one coach. He never got any one on one to learn what he was doing.
Lord of the Rings lego game! I was as excited as he was!
The weekend before Thanksgiving Jen and Blake and the girls came out with a surprise! Early in the week they had gotten the ultra sound to reveal the gender of their baby. They had the ultra sound tech put the pictures in an envelope and not tell them what it was. So then while they were here we all went to lunch and they opened up the envelope! It's a boy! I thought it was so fun! I wouldn't have been able to hold out though.
Uncle Zach came into town and we had fun at jump on it with him twice! The boys were in heaven. Us adults all had a lot of fun too!
I am so excited for these two movies. Just had to throw that in there!
Doran got his hair trimmed. He was offered money from Grandma and Papa K, Granny, Grandpa, and Uncle Zach if he would cut it short, but he told all of them no. So I forced the trim so it would atleast be even.
So handsome!
Brocky went on a field trip to the fire department! He thought it was so fun and he learned a lot. He keeps talking about how to be careful of fire.
On Thanksgiving morning I ran a turkey trot 5k with Adam, Amanda, and Papa K. It was perfect weather (as opposed to being cold and sub zero, 40 degrees was perfect). It was a good way to start a day of food!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I'm glad Doran didn't take the bribe. He is so cute with his long hair.
I had Jayce in dance for 2 whole years before she told me she hated it.
Post a Comment