Monday, December 17, 2012

The weekend!

 Saturday morning we woke up to a lot of freshly fallen snow! The boys were so excited! Naturally some playing outside was in order. The first idea was sledding, but we need to get some new snow gear for Brock so we switched to snowman building. It was a success! We have one studly snowman in the front yard. He apparently doesn't know how to smoke a pipe since it is upside down.
 Later in the evening Seth and I went on a double date with Matt and Tobie to Sushi and a Jazz game! We ate a the Happy Sumo and it was delicious.
 This was my first time ever going to a pro anything game so I was really excited. When I was younger I was obsessed with the Jazz. I have kind of forgotten a lot of the rules because there were lots of times where I had no idea what was going on.
 It was way awesome and we had great seats! I need to start watching the games more so I know what is going on better. Thanks again Matt and Tobie!
On a side note, Seth is soooo good looking! His hair is getting pretty long and his muscles are huge!

No comments: