Friday, April 26, 2013

Hee Haw Farms

 Today Doran's school had a field trip to Hee Haw farms. Brock, Grandma Geneal, and I met the school there. Brock loved the bunnies from the second we walked in until he left. He kept going over to them and feeding them. He said they loved him.

 There were so many kids! I would have been stressed if I was a teacher!


 First they learned about bees and pollination. They each planted their own sunflowers to bring home.



 Some places have ball pits. Hee Haws has corn kernal pits. I am sure there was some poop mixed in there since there are animals roaming around.

 Some of those roaming animals were goats. The goats loved Brock and Grandma!


 I laughed so much while these were happening! I am so glad I got a picture of the goats jumping up on grandma. She was freaking out!



 Next we learned about the different kinds of cows. I actually learned something new. I had no idea cows have four stomachs!


 Both of the boys loved this slide! They would just go flying down. There were lots of crashes at the end!


 Doran went down sitting up the first time. Brock went down head first.




 Head first!




 The hay ride! Lots of little kids were crammed on there! I was a little nervous. It was starting to creak pretty bad on the side I was sitting! It was a really fun field trip though! It was definitely a busy week!

1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

That picture of mom is truly priceless!