This week was the boys spring break. Doran was off all week and Brock had school Tuesday and had Wednesday and Thursday off. Brock was very upset when he found out that he had school Tuesday and that Doran did not. He kept saying how it wasn't fair. After thinking about it I had an idea that might make him not so mad about going to school. My plan was to let him ride his bike to and from school. It worked like money! He rode both ways without a single problem. I took pictures because I rode alongside him, but I lost all my pictures because I had to get a new phone! He wants to ride his bike to school every day now!
Most of our spring break has been riding bikes outside and having sleepovers on the family room floor. We have watched lots of different movies and lots of Shark Weeks. Thursday Grandma Geneal took the boys to the aquarium. They were so excited to go. When we got there they wanted pictures of everything. I took lots of pictures and they had so much fun!
Brock's favorite was the river otters. They were adorable! They were also showoffs!
This little guy noticed us standing there watching him so he jumped in the water and kept swimming in big circles! He was making me dizzy!
Doran loved that they had a megalodon jaw! Some of the teeth were almost as big as their heads!
Sharks!
Grandma bought the boys souvenirs and they haven't left their sides since!
Then grandma took us to Chipotle for me! Score!
I promised the boys donuts over spring break too. So first thing Friday morning we went and got some with Audrey!
Doran built his first lego without any help last night! He did such a good job. Then he and Brock started working on more once they figured out they could do it. Brock built this helicopter!
Doran built this firetruck! They were all pretty tricky so we are so proud of them!
A couple years ago Susan noticed my moissanite was chipped. I just had it rotated and didn't do anything about it. The other day she told me I could now have it replaced for free with a brand new stone. She showed me a beautiful one she had ordered and I loved it! She had it switched out the next day and it looks as good as new! I love it!
One last little story. Yesterday when Seth got off work and called me Brock answered my phone. He was talking to Seth and melting my heart at the same time. He said, "Dad, I wish I had a wishing well. I would wish that you didn't have to work because I miss you."
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment