Sunday, April 21, 2013

Meeting Will

 Seth has been working non-stop this month and basically all year! Right now he is right in the middle of a turn-around and only gets every 15th day off. I decided what better time to go see my new little nephew than when he is working the whole time anyways. I still took care of him though. I got all of his meals ready before I went and had them all in the fridge. All he had to do was grab them in the mornings and he was set!
 We left for Casper right after Doran got out of school Friday. The trip wasn't bad and we were there by 7:15. When we got there Doran told Jayce, "I hated the drive here so bad, but now I am so happy because I am with you!"  We went straight to their house first and visited for a bit. Then we went and got a hotel and all the kids stayed with us, except Will of course.
 Clairebear and I had a lot of fun together. She cuddled with me the whole first night in the hotel. It was so windy there I had a hard time sleeping. It was howling all night long!
 Doran woke up at 6:00 a.m, and woke Jayce up a little after. They sat and looked at his book while they waited for the rest of us to get up.


 Saturday we just wanted to take it easy since there was a little newborn. We went and played at the park for awhile. The kids loved walking over the skybridge to Jayce's school.



 The tire swing was a huge hit at her school. Her school has one of the funnest playgrounds I have ever seen.

 Back over the skybridge!
 Uncle Blakey took all the kids hot tubbing! Brock didn't have a swimsuit so he wore Jayce's gymnastics shorts. He was really embarrassed so they let him wear some of her sports shorts over them!
 There is this restaurant in Casper that has all these big movie related things on the outside. Doran freaked out when he drove by saying he saw the Jaws shark. I couldn't see it, but we swung back in and sure enough this was right there! He was in heaven!

 He even had on a shark shirt- one of the twelve.
 Had to take a picture of little Will getting a bath!
 I looked through Jayce's photo album and had to take a picture of this! When Seth and I were first married we went down to Vegas and took Jen and Jayce with us. It was so fun! Seth and I to this day quote what Jayce said when we first walked into the casino. It smelled of coffee and cigarette smoke like all casinos do and she had never smelled it before. She scrunched up her nose and said, "It smells wike... It smells wike... It smells wike..." And she kept saying it because she didn't know what it smelled like to say! So funny!
 We left at 7:30 this morning. The boys are such good travelers. Neither of them complain or cry or made us stop any extra either way. I sure am proud of how well behaved they are!
We miss the Yaks already, but are happy to be home and see our daddy!

No comments: