Today was our ward hogs n' dogs. It was the third year we have gone. It is just a big picnic and the kids all ride their bikes up and down a parking lot. A recipe for success! Food and fun!
Doran is almost done with kindergarten! It is crazy how much he has learned over the year. He is reading so well and sounding out words so well. The other day he wrote Seth and I this book. badlship a.k.a. battleship. I love reading the way he writes words!
The boys are both so excited for Iron Man 3. It comes out next Friday, but I was able to get us tickets to a showing Thursday night! We went to the mall and got them masks and shirts for the movie. Basically, I am teaching them about what it important ;)
6 years ago
1 comment:
I am so proud of Doran's writing! That is so fun to see the way they think words are spelled. Does he still do Raz Kids?
Post a Comment