Today we told the boys they needed to get haircuts. I am having a hard time doing their hair it is getting so long. They both decided they want to cut their hair like John Cena. Doran wanted his like it so it helped his costume for his birthday party and Brock just did because he loves him!
I love Doran's haircut! When I first saw it I thought he looked so much younger because that is how we used to always cut his hair. He looks so cute with short hair!
Brock loves having his hair 'little'. He looks cute too! They both keep rubbing the sides of their head because they like how the buzzed part feels.
The Engman men love Pam! When Seth and I were first dating I would tease him that if there was another woman he would leave me for it would be Pam!
Rod obviously loves her too!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment