Doran's birthday is this Thursday, but Seth's only day off this week is today so we planned Doran's seventh birthday party for today! (I still can't believe that he is already seven! I wish I could freeze time!)
He really wanted to have a wrestling party and have everyone try to dress up as their favorite wrestler! He picked John Cena. We went shopping and got him some sweat bands and a belt. It wasn't the WWE champ belt, we couldn't find one. It was the heavy weight belt and Doran figured John Cena is that too since he won the guy who has the belt last month. Brock was Rey Misterio since he loves wearing his mask and they love him a lot right now since Brooks gave him a DVD about him.
We had his birthday party at Jack and Jill's bowling alley. He has wanted to have one there ever since Brock went on a field trip there and they found out that they give a bowling pin when you have a birthday party there. We invited all his cousins, Trey, Braddock, and Abby and Ali! Pres dressed up as Nikki Bella and Liv dressed up as Laila Ali. They looked so cute. I am glad these four girls came because they had fun together. Liv and Ali went to preschool together so they have been friends for a couple years!
And here are the boys! Gavin, Tyson, and Boston were The Undertaker and Jaxon and Trey were John Cena. They had a ton of fun!
Doran's birthday cake and vegan cupcakes! We brought lots of his WWE rumblers and put them on his cake.
Jake Evans tried on Brock's Rey Misterio mask. I guess it didn't fit very well!
Present time! Trey got him two different WWE toys!
Braddock got him an awesome popper gun and a book that has dragons that you make and fly.
He picked this out for his birthday present about two months ago and it has been hiding in the closet. This morning he got very concerned that he wasn't going to get it. When he opened it Trey told him he has been dying for it :)
He was so excited when he opened this card! It had a $20 from the Cornias and another one from the Weidauers! He also got $10 from Granny and a $30 gift card to Target from Grandma and Papa K! He feels like he is rich and can not wait to go shopping!
I had a feeling this would happen. The only thing he ate on the vegan cupcake was the icing. Did not try one bite of the cake! Thank heavens I bought FOUR since he promised he wasn't scared to eat them. I guess I can't blame him and I just don't know what it feels like to have an allergic reaction. Poor kid. The pizza they served for the party had egg in the crust too so we got him a bacon cheeseburger and he felt pretty proud about that because all the kids wanted it. So atleast he didn't feel excluded.
After the bowling, food, cake, and gifts we did two games of laser tag. We did our first game boys against girls. The boys kicked the girls butts. Seth was the highest scorer. Tbe boys loved it. The next game Ali jumped ship because she wanted to be on the winning team. After the game she told me sorry for betraying us! I thought it was cute. The boys won the second game too, but I was the highest scorer on that one. I was pretty proud :)
After the laser tag was over all the kids got $5 token cards. They all had fun running around and playing games. Abby hit the jackpot on one game and got over 400 tickets! It was awesome!
Trey spent all but 50 cents of his card on a racecar game. He only got five tickets and could only buy one little army guy!
Ali got lots of tickets too!
Liv was happy about her tickets! I loved her silly face that she pulled for the picture!
Gavy and Pres!
Abby's final ticket count!
Zach would not let me get a picture of him all night! Final when he got tickets he decided he would let me take one! I didn't get a picture of Boston and he had an awesome Undertaker stache drawn on him!
All the kids had so much fun at the party and I think even the adults did too! Jake Evans and Nene laser tagged and they let Sarah and Samantha come in and help their little ones. It was a lot of fun!
He loves his bowling pin! Everyone who was at the party signed it. I think it is a pretty cool party favor!
Now he is just having fun playing with his toys. He had a great birthday party! We are glad that it was so fun!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment