Doran decided he wants to dress up as John Cena for his birthday party on Tuesday. Yesterday we went and got some stuff to throw him a 'costume' together. The most important thing to him was a belt. We couldn't find the WWE championship belt, but we found a heavy weight champion belt. We talked about it and decided we could get that one because he just beat the heavy weight champion last month so he technically has that belt too :) All last night he carried it everywhere and then he said, "I love it so much and can't stop looking at it!" Glad he likes it!
Today was Seth and my cheat meal! I have been so excited for it because we went to a Mexican restaurant I have never been to called the Red Iguana. I have heard that it is delicious so I was very excited! It didn't disappoint! The salsa and guac were awesome! I got my favorite mexican dish the chimichanga and it was awesome! I had to take pictures!
Seth's looked good too. I only had a little bite, but what I tried I liked.
I got a tres leches and loved it!
Seth got a fried ice cream. I thought a little late on taking the dessert pics.
After dinner I went to Whole Foods in search of vegan cupcakes for Doran for his birthday party. They didn't let me down! They had lots of vegan ones and four that were vegan and tree nut free! I got him one of each of them.
I also got him vegan and nut free chocolate chip cookies.
Right here he is saying 'but I am scared' while taking a bite. Poor thing!
Brocky went from crying to laughing as soon as he saw I was trying to get a picture of him crying. He was being so dramatic and I thought it was funny. I guess he did too!
Home made protein ice cream! It was pretty yummy! We also made it in chocolate and that was even better!
My grocery list that Doran made me. He only made it because he really wanted to go to Target and check out the toys.
New book by JK Rowling! Can't wait to read it!
I found this way to organize the boys drawers on pinterest. It is awesome! I can see every single one of their shirts! I also didn't know they had so many!
New school backpacks! I wasn't planning on buying them new ones, but when we saw these at Old Navy I knew I had too. They love them and they are both perfect for them!
I had to snap pictures of the puppers yesterday! They were being so cute! Sharky skinned his nose somehow. Neither Seth or I know how he did, but at least he is still cute!
Seth's baby girl. She thinks she is a lap dog. She gets right on you and then is like a dead weight. She is so sweet and loving though. I am glad we have such good dogs!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment