Seth got a new car today! Well we actually technically bought it Tuesday morning. We went and looked and talked very briefly with the guy who sold us the van on Monday. We left and Seth kept texting him through the day. They said they would give us amazing trade for our car. So then Seth and I set a number that we wanted to be at, which was really low and I thought there was no way they would ever go that low. We went and saw Lone Ranger and the guy texted us that they would do it! So we were super happy and excited. The next morning we signed the papers and then today the car got there! Next week it will have a spoiler put on. It is an awesome car! It is a diesel and gets incredible gas mileage! Seth looks very sexy driving it!
6 years ago
1 comment:
I LOVE it! You Engmans have good taste in cars!
Post a Comment