Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Winning!

 I have one very cuddly child. He only cuddles Seth and I though. It is Brock. He likes to be right next to one of us at all times, as close as he can possibly be! It is pretty cute!
 Shark Week is near! Doran freaked out when we went to the mall yesterday and Coldstone has a Shark Week ice cream cup! He had to have it! I was a little jealous. I wanted it.
I am normally not one to brag, but I just have to this time because it may be my last chance! I beat Seth in bowling tonight for the first time ever! He had a less than average game and I had my second best game ever! On the ninth frame we got all tied up! He wanted to put a wager on it, but I said no because I never win when I wager. Plus he was coming off a strike so he had an advantage. Then I lucked out and won! Awesome!

1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

Your cuddly boy has very cute feet!