Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 18

When I first started the challenge I had two different challenges and I was just going to pick which one I liked better each day, but so far I have done them all on the same challenge... Until today! On the other one today it asks what kind of foods I crave. How could I not do this one? And what foods do I not crave? I am a food addict. I love all food. All the time. I love sweets and chocolate. I love cake, icecream, cookies, sour food, salty food, meat, cheese, veggies, fruits, ethnic foods, seafood... Ok actually some seafood does freak me out. Mainly the kind of stuff that Papa K loves, like stuff with tentacils and is still moving, I get freaked out by. Other then that, I love it all! I would say the main thing I crave is chocolate and mexican. I love hot and spicy mexican! Luckily Seth and I really like most of the same foods so we are both always happy. :)

No comments: