6 years ago
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Songs
The post for today is to list a song for when you are happy, sad, bored, hyper, and mad. I really love music and so does Seth. I have a hard time picking a favorite song at all and I frequently find new songs that I am obsessed with. Last week, for example, I was obsessed with Green and Yellow by Lil Wayne. I have never listened to a Lil Wayne song before then. It was definately my hyper song. During the spring and summer I really loved running to 1901 by Phoenix, but now it is played out and I don't really like it. So here are my answers, but I love finding new songs. Happy: The High Road by the Broken Bells Bored: Mad World by Gary Jules I actually like this song any time. I have loved it ever since the Donnie Darko soundtrack first came out. It is a great ringtone too. Sad: Letters from the Sky by Civil Twilight Hyper: Green and Yellow by Lil Wayne. It made me pumped for the superbowl. Mad: Uprising by Muse. I actually started liking this one last year, but I couldn't think of another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those are all wonderful songs!!
Post a Comment